- About Me (UPDATE 3/18)
- About You . . .
- About This Blog
- About My Practice (UPDATED 3/18)
- Ask Me, I'm A Doctor! (UPDATED 11/12!)
- How's My Driving?
- Stuff My Attorney Made Me Say
- Stuff I've Written or Presented
- Hear Me Roar! (UPDATED 3/18)
- Low Cost Medical/Dental/Pharmacy Options
- You Like Me! You Like Me! (UPDATED 6/15)
- So You Want to Contact Me! (UPDATED 3/18)
- Watch Out! (UPDATE 9/16)
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Q&A Session at HealthTap.com
I find it hard to get enough Omega-3 and Vitamin-D as well as Potassium just from Food alone as recommended dosages is 2-3g; 1000IU and 4700 ?