Here are some websites where you can write glowing reports about me (or scathing attacks, too):
I'm sure there are other websites, too, but these are the most common ones that I've been able to find. The problem with these typically anonymous online physician rating sites, as reported by USA Today, is that they're rarely used, as you can see from the ones above that reference me specifically. Also, the information stated on these websites (like at DrScore) can often be a bit behind the times so if you want to confirm my board certifications and state licenses, check out my curriculum vitae.
I'm particularly grateful to the many patients & colleagues who've written recommendations & endorsements at LinkedIn. You'll need to go to LinkedIn in order to read them (and confirm that my mother didn't compose all of them).
- About Me (UPDATE 9/16)
- About You . . .
- About This Blog
- About My Practice (UPDATED 9/16!)
- Ask Me, I'm A Doctor! (UPDATED 11/12!)
- How's My Driving?
- Stuff My Attorney Made Me Say
- Stuff I've Written or Presented
- Hear Me Roar!
- Low Cost Medical/Dental/Pharmacy Options
- You Like Me! You Like Me! (UPDATED 6/15)
- So You Want to Contact Me! (UPDATED 9/16)
- Watch Out! (UPDATE 9/16)