On Monday, November 8th, 2010, Dr. James Lenhart interviewed me for KSNV-TV's Healthline Today. The topic of andropause (what is it, diagnosis, treatment, potential side effects, and latest research) was broadcast over 5 days from Monday, December 20th through Friday, December 24th at 12:25PM daily in the Las Vegas, NV area and archived online shortly thereafter. The 5 short 4 minute video segments are available via the URL links above. For more information, go to http://www.alvinblin.com/.
And if you're really bored, here's a video of a lecture on Idopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis I gave last September 2012 in Newport Beach, CA that's been approved for continuing medical education (you might need to belong to AAFP in order to watch me).
- About Me
- About You . . .
- About This Blog
- About My Practice (UPDATED 7/12!)
- Ask Me, I'm A Doctor! (UPDATED 11/12!)
- How's My Driving?
- Stuff My Attorney Made Me Say
- Stuff I've Written or Presented
- Watch Out!
- Hear Me Roar!
- Low Cost Medical/Dental/Pharmacy Options
- You Like Me! You Like Me!
- So You Want to Contact Me!