We've heard over & over about the horribly addictive potential of narcotics & opioids especially when used for chronic pain. Yet the alternatives themselves aren't absolutely safe. For instance, in a study published this month in Circulation, the authors concluded that continued use of NSAIDs after one's 1st heart attack increased one's risk for a 2nd event. One's bad enough - who wants two heart attacks?
- About Me (UPDATE 3/18)
- About You . . .
- About This Blog
- About My Practice (UPDATED 3/18)
- Ask Me, I'm A Doctor! (UPDATED 11/12!)
- How's My Driving?
- Stuff My Attorney Made Me Say
- Stuff I've Written or Presented
- Hear Me Roar! (UPDATED 3/18)
- Low Cost Medical/Dental/Pharmacy Options
- You Like Me! You Like Me! (UPDATED 6/15)
- So You Want to Contact Me! (UPDATED 3/18)
- Watch Out! (UPDATE 9/16)