Monday, January 3, 2011

How to Make an Appointment with Me

An article in today's USA Today discusses how technology is making it easier to make an appointment to see your physician.  Well, if you're new to my practice and want to get a hold of me, just send me an email.  And if you're already a patient of mine, either send me an email or call me directly. 

Sure, I might not pick up the phone if I'm on the line with another patient, but I guarantee that your name will pop up on my caller ID and I'll call you back just as soon as I can.  The only reason you'll need to wait a few weeks to see me is your schedule, not mine.  If you want to chat with me today, I'll speak with you today.  Maybe not Monday afternoons while I'm over at the School of Medicine, but I will make time for you either beforehand or afterwards.  Just call or email me!  Simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment