Friday, January 13, 2012

Dead Phone Leads to Communications Withdrawal! Part 3

It's Friday the 13th.  My saga continues.  Good news first:  my Samsung Epic 4G still accepts phone calls & text messages (outgoing calls & texts are fine, too) but only while roaming digitally.  Bad news:  no reliable data reception.  In other words, I don't have access to my email accounts when I'm out of my office.  And to add insult to injury, my phone no longer serves as a (WiFi) hotspot for my iPad!  Of course, the irony is that this also happened while the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) was in town.  All the latest & greatest in tech gear but alas, out of reach.  And as my luck would have it, Monday is a national holiday (in honor of Martin Luther King), which makes it even less likely that my remanufactured replacement phone will be ready by Wednesday.  I can only hope but I'm not holding my breath . . .



Health
Top Blogs


CES' registration tent outside LV Convention Center


LG's 55" 3D OLED TV - extremely sharp


In some cases, bigger is better . . . LG's 84" 3D TV!


Ford concept car


Mercedes Benz concept car


Audi's urban concept

No comments:

Post a Comment