all-cause mortality, cancer mortality & cardiovascular mortality to name but a few as of March 2009. But as you know, we all have to die from something. So recently, researchers performed a meta-analysis of 15 studies looking at red meat consumption and another 11 studies evaluating process meat intake specifically with regards to prostate cancer. Their conclusion? No link.
So if you're worried about your prostate, go enjoy your Wagyu ribeye but only in moderation, since you'll still need to balance & somehow mitigate your all-cause and heart-related risk of death. And if you're a vegan? Then your risks are already significantly lower!
- About Me
- About You . . .
- About This Blog
- About My Practice (UPDATED 5/14!)
- Ask Me, I'm A Doctor! (UPDATED 11/12!)
- How's My Driving?
- Stuff My Attorney Made Me Say
- Stuff I've Written or Presented
- Watch Out!
- Hear Me Roar!
- Low Cost Medical/Dental/Pharmacy Options
- You Like Me! You Like Me! (UPDATED 6/15)
- So You Want to Contact Me!